I'm happy in my job and in Toronto, but every so often I get the urge to pick up and MOVE THE HECK AWAY. I will probably never do this, but here is an example of how I get carried away.

A job was recently advertised that I'm well qualified for in St. John's, Newfoundland. I hear that the price of living is much lower in Nfld than in Toronto (how could it NOT be?!) so I'm thinking Pip and I move out there, I have a good paying 9 to 5 job, Pip can work in the public library or at the University part-time and write part-time. We could buy this 4.5 acre plot of land, 5 minutes out of St. John's, as advertised on Craiglist:

Not bad, huh?

and build one of these awesome Tumbleweed houses:

And I could sit and knit on the porch on the weekends, watching the boats in the cove. Sigh.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home