I just did some internet shopping... it was coming on for a few days as I've been home sick and feeling sorry for myself. I found Vintage Rose Clothing via my fave of late, Jane.

So often vintage clothing is teeny tiny. I'm not short and I'm not skinny and it seems people in the 50s and 60s were one or the either of these most of the time. I'd loooove to get some of the things from Liebemarlene Vintage for instance, but they're just not in my size.

This morning, though, I happened upon some cute things that I can wear this summer that will actually fit (I hope).

This 1950s day dress should get a lot of play on weekdays. The skirt even looks like it'll be cycling-conducive:

and this loose cotton sundress is all I need for weekends:

Aside from these sandals, which I am severely coveting....
Must be strong....

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home