ma soeur

So I washed the sweater. And I mostly dried the sweater. And then it was chilly, so I wanted to wear the sweater right then. So I put it in the dryer... supposedly for 10 minutes... and then I started watching Curb your Enthusiasm. It was hilarious. And then an hour and a half later, I have a child's sweater!

It's a really good thing that I made this mistake myself, and that it was such a simply and quickly made garment. I will never, never, NEVER put a sweater in the drier again. Bad, bad idea.

1 comments:

Hi sweets,

Sorry to hear about your sweater and that I have long not visited yourn blog (too busy with the other nonsense of work and life). If you need to find the poor sweater a home and it'll fit a six year old I can probably find it a home. Poor little sweater, poor len.

Hugs,
r

12:23 p.m.  

Newer Post Older Post Home